Wednesday, November 01, 2006

No seriously, I like it!


So on my recent trip down to Roanoke, I was introduced to this fabulous little Elizabeth Arden warehouse. Oh yes, I was in heaven. Eyeshadows for 50 cents! Lipsticks for $1! Needless to say, there was some money dropped there.


Among the hundreds of perfume samples, I sniffed the Britney Spears perfume Curious. I never thought that would ever like anything by Miss Brit. I figured that her perfume would smell a bit like Coors Light, stale smoke with a dash of Cheetos.


But no, it's fabulous. Plus the super cute bottle with the old fashioned atomizer - I think that all perfume should be bottled that way.

So, my best friend bought me the gift kit, with the perfume, lotion and shower gel. And more. Happy Belated Birthday to Me! (Thanks Miss Chloe- I totally needed a bit of pampering! And I will always buy you a full size milkshake.)

A Princess Tip: I never thought it really mattered, but then, I started doing it myself. Always wear the lotion of the perfume that you are wearing. It will help you maintain a fab smell for much longer.

No comments: